Thursday, February 2, 2012

Salted Carmel Corn

 This Stuff Is Way to GOOD!!! My pickles were wanting a treat... my son wanted me to make doughnuts(takes to long and too oily, i told him), my daughter wanted me to make crumb cake, (takes to long, and didn't have all ingredients, I told her), my other daughter wanted Snickers bars( I said... are you kiddin me?)


So I decided to make some DE-LISH-US Salted Carmel Corn

Here is the recipe:

First I popped about 1/2 cup of popcorn in a pot on the stove with about 1/4 c to 1/2 c oil(i used Canolive)
Then after that in a smaller pot I melted 1/2 c. butter, 1/4 c. corn syrup, and 4 T. of brown sugar after that was boiling for about 1 min. I tossed it all over the popcorn trying to stir and coat the popcorn. Then I sprinkled about 1t. of kosher salt all over it.

There you go easy peasy DE-LISH-US-NESS

Adding some nuts would have been great too... I will do that next time!!



No comments: