Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cottonwood, Arizona

     Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day.. with  lots of love and... chocolate. I thankfully didn't because of course I would eat it all and that's just not good for my waistline...so... I used to live in Cottonwood Arizona, and I had always wished that the old town would be cute... it had so much potential.. and now someone just posted this youtube video and I'm just so excited...

Weekendzona..Verde valley
yeah...for Cottonwood. My good friend used to live right in old town, when it was not that cute,(so, of course, i had to send her a linky to this video, to show her the change, she lives on the east coast now) it was very different then, it was also about 18 years ago... so anyway.... have a looksee... to the new Cottonwood and Verde Valley.

No comments: