Monday, July 16, 2012

blackberries for breakfast

yummy...all those blackberries that my girls and I picked... we r treating ourselves to some delicious blackberry crisp for breakfast... I got the recipe from farmgirl fare, which I must say is super yummy...although, I am a little disappointed in that we already ate all of our goat milk ice cream, and so don't have any to go with our crisp... oh well its still great!!


My garden is not producing!!! I mean I keep waiting and weeding and waiting... and then finally I just noticed 1 zucchini and 1 yellow pear tomato.....I MEAN SERIOUSLY.....THAT IS NOT GOING TO FEED MY FAMILY.....HELP!!!!!!

 I just don't know what I am doing wrong!!!!!




Let me know if anyone has any secrets for a bountiful garden....please!!!


Monsoon weather has finally arrived here in the big A...we are always glad to have a break from the 100 to 110 degree temps.  We had a incredible lighting storm last nite... it was like every 3 seconds... an lit up the whole sky...awesome!!!

have a great day!!!

No comments: