Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WOW... time flies when your busy!!!

I thought that I had just posted like the other day.... well, whew... like the month is over...wow!!

 Well just to let you all know I have been loving my homemade sauerkraut... I have been making veggie Reuben... with loads of kraut on them(trying not to heat up the kraut to much so all the good stuff stays in) and let me tell you they are DE-LISH....ya'll should try it...

So I just found a great blog that is all about the fermentedness...Ann Marie at cheese slave and she has some good stuff... I really want to try the healthy soda pop... my kids are always trying to let them drink soda on a regular basis... and of course I'm like WHAT.. ARE YOU CRAZY!!!  but they have had there fair share... at parties and restaurants... so now I can LET THEM HAVE SODA... i will just make it myself...



So these kiddos are what has been keeping me a tad busy... homeschooling kite flying day with homemade kites...maybe the sticks and Big 5 bag isn't such a great way to make a kite...better luck next time.
 Soccer tournaments...
 Baseball games...
 And some crocheting of old t-shirts into a basket...
So that is where my month has gone.... now the rest of it will be making healthy soda pop!!!


Have a great day!!

No comments: