Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jillian Michaels...your killin me!!!

Ok, so one of my goals for the year 2012 is to try to lose some lbs.... isn't every ones!!! I am finally over my soreness, from Jillian Michaels (the 30 day shred)from the Biggest Loser... which i have never watched BTW... but i have the video and I'm tyring to get shredded....I am on day 11 of the shred... I also have a friendly little wager with some of our good friends to lose the weight. There is a great prize for the winner!!! so I have also been eating good...

I am also looking at The 4 hr Body by Timothy Ferriss, The 17 Day Diet book by Dr. Mike Moreno, and the Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon


What to do..what to do... is this not the question that we all have.... which one will help you lose the weight... if anyone has a clue... then PLEASE LET ME KNOW...so i can win the bet!!!! and my jeans will fit!!!



So i also made a little art apron out of old stained up tshirts


 cut off sleeves and back of the stained shirt and bottom of the shirt, that is going to be the pockets
 used the sleeves of the stained shirt for the neck strap and the waist strap
 attached the 2 shirts together and sewed up the bottom of the butterfly shirt and sew up two seams for the pockets... and WAA LAA!! there is an apron!!out of old t shirts
Have a great day!!

No comments: