1. This song by Renee and Jeremy
3. Making picnic blankets for the 3 weddings I am going to this summer, and finding cute picnic baskets and goodies to go inside as their gifts.
4.Spotify go to it and make your own music list...FOR FREE
5. The 4 hour body by Timothy Ferriss (which I had gotten at the library, and had to return it before i had the chance to read it... so i bought it for my husband for fathers day, along with The 4 hr. Work Week( same author). And I am on day 3 of the eating regime and doing great!!!
6. getting ready to go up to the cool weather for a night or 2 to watch my 10 yo, play in his all star baseball tournament.
7. Also getting ready to watch my 7yo starr as the Secret Garden in the Secret Garden for the Missula Children's Theater... should be a great show!!!
8. And last but not least, enjoying a moment of peace and quite right this very minute, while 3 of my kids are at a friends house and one just fell asleep... wowza.....awesome!!!
Have a great day!!!If anyone would like to share there list of loves at the moment...feel free!!!