Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Things I am loving right now

1. This song by Renee and Jeremy









2. Teaching the crafts at VBS at Calvary Chapel

3. Making picnic blankets for the 3 weddings I am going to this summer, and finding cute picnic baskets and goodies to go inside as their gifts.

4.Spotify  go to it and make your own music list...FOR FREE

5. The 4 hour body by Timothy Ferriss (which I had gotten at the library, and had to return it before i had the chance to read it... so i bought it for my husband for fathers day, along with The 4 hr. Work Week( same author). And I am on day 3 of the eating regime and doing great!!!

6. getting ready to go up to the cool weather for a night or 2 to watch my 10 yo, play in his all star baseball tournament.
7. Also getting ready to watch my 7yo starr as the Secret Garden in the Secret Garden for the Missula Children's Theater... should be a great show!!!

8. And last but not least, enjoying a moment of peace and quite right this very minute, while 3 of my kids are at a friends house and one just fell asleep... wowza.....awesome!!!

Have a great day!!!If anyone would like to share there list of loves at the moment...feel free!!!

1 comment:

Lily said...

Your article is extremely useful.Everyday your diary inspire ME nice deal} and helped to develop one thing new like I actually have developed a replacement app how to spotify premium apk
: this is often great and pleasurable.Thanks for the awing posts , please keep updated often.