Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hemp is the bomb!!

I am loving hemp products these days... its amazing how amazing they are. Those little seeds are packed with nutrients your body needs. I have been using the hemp seed oil in my salad dressings.. the hemp seeds in my smoothies and on yogurt, and made some delish hemp energy balls... my kids even loved them...Now that's saying somthin!!!

Here is my Hemp salad dressing recipe..
salad dressing
Homemade hemp seed oil salad dressing
1 T. Dijon mustard
2-3 T olive oil
1-2 T Hemp seed oil
3-4 T red wine vinegar
1 tsp. garlic pwd.
salt and pepper
I never really measure, and it comes out a little different each time but its always good. Sometimes I add some lemon juice, sometimes fresh garlic… just depends what type of mood I’m in or how much of a hurry I’m in.

So make your self a yummy batch of hemp salad dressing and have a salad for dinner, your body will thank you!

No comments: