Friday, May 23, 2014

bottle cap pallet table..love it!

      So I have been saving bottle caps, in hopes to make something....FOR-E-VER(say it like Squints on the Sandlot).. and finally, finally, finally, I did it!!!! yippee yahoo



     It took me a long time because I kept having holdups.. but if I would have looked up on the computer the correct way to do it first , it wouldn't have taken so long... and I didn't realize it was going to take so much resin.. if I could have figured that out first, I would have bought it by the gallon.. instead of having to go back again and again to get more... I guess I just do things the hard way....anyhow its done now... and I can stop my bottle cap collection... But I do LOVE it.. its a conversation piece, that's for sure!!!

Have a great day!!

Summer

No comments: