Thursday, February 3, 2011

crafts that i have been making

This was a really ugly lamp shade that I made funky and cute...but be careful turning on the light, as my husband brought to my attention... i guess i need to trim the inside wooden picks... he tried to stick his hand in to turn on the light and got poked...ooopps! Here is a sign that i made for my kitchen... i copied it from craftgossip.com which is my new favorite craft site... a conglomeration of crafters and their cool ideas..... love it!!!
And a trivet that i made for my brother at Christmas, who is going to culinary school.


Have a crafty day!!!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Summer, you are my favorite crafty girl!! That sign is great I would definately buy one. Also, I think you have a enough funny stories of your husbands reactions to your craftiness to write a book!