Sunday, August 9, 2009

redo

well...here it is, the jeans into skirts post. this is going to be ongoing of things that i have remade into something else.
All sorts of things, sheets into skirts, mens polo shirts into skirts, towels into beach bags... and anything else i can get my hands onto. have a great day!!!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgu-SG970tiovRbO0DgXYhNYPrktMZfDp-a_-wsu_VhbWhb9-c7p9GJMkKkioSEXhbWustAyVZEUJYk2F1ysh82JidT9Z4xOJJaIO3CH6QPRxFgWhQZy8HfNjMtOI1up4HRNNCJF0EUGSXM/s1600-h/random+065.jpg"


A mens shirt into a simple skirt.












more redos to come

2 comments:

Chris said...

sooo clever and cute. I'm itching to sew.

Sara M. Taylor said...

You are my idol and my earthsaving sister! I can't wait to make a skirt! Just have to get rid of this lump infront first. 2 more weeks!